Go to the Expo to take possession of your wallet registration, your chip, your gift bag and your 'tech' Brooks shirt. The official products of the race are available at the official store of the Marathon and several exhibitors will offer for sale of the clothing for the race, shoes and health and fitness products. Saturday and Sunday, go to the stage area where will be held the clinics given by renowned speakers.
- Dates: Friday, September 18 and Saturday, September 19, 2014
- Friday, September 18:11 h to 19 h
- Saturday 19 September: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location: Place Bonaventure, 800, de La Gauchetière West, Montreal (Quebec)
- Expo Layout
- Expo Clinic Schedule
- Saturday and Sunday, go to the stage area where will be held the clinics given by renowned speakers.
CONFIRMATION SHEETS – Number Pick Up
Have on hand your registration confirmation (one that you will receive in September by email!) and a photo ID card when you present at the Expo to get your bib. Your confirmation of registration should indicate your bib number and your start corral. If you want to change your corral's departure, go to the table of changes in corrals ready location where you have recovered your bib. There will be no change of corral on the morning of the race. Upon receipt of your bib at the Expo, don't forget to complete the medical information on the back.
Help your friends and family at the Expo
You can pick up your friend/family member’s race packet at the Expo. The procedure will work as follows:
- You can pick up your packet and another packet for a friend or family member at no extra cost.
- You must have a copy of the photo ID, signed confirmation sheet and permission letter for the person whose packet you are getting.
- There is no additional cost associated with this.