Pick up your registration packet, timing tag, swag bag and Brooks tech tee at the Expo. Official race merchandise is available at the Official Merchandise Store and a variety of exhibitors will display and sell running apparel, footwear and health and fitness products. Stop by the Stage for the Expo Clinics and speakers you won’t want to miss on Friday and Saturday.
- Dates: Friday, September 26 and Saturday, September 27, 2014
- Friday, September 26:11 am to 7 pm
- Saturday, September 27: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Location: Place Bonaventure, 800, de La Gauchetière West, Montreal (Quebec)
- Expo Layout
- Expo Clinic Schedule
- Stop by the Stage for the Expo Clinics and speakers you won’t want to miss on Friday and Saturday.
CONFIRMATION SHEETS – Number Pick Up
Have on hand your registration confirmation (one that you will receive in September by email!) and a photo ID card when you present at the Expo to get your bib. Your confirmation of registration should indicate your bib number and your start corral. If you want to change your corral's departure, go to the table of changes in corrals ready location where you have recovered your bib. There will be no change of corral on the morning of the race. Upon receipt of your bib at the Expo, don't forget to complete the medical information on the back.
Help your friends and family at the Expo
You can pick up your friend/family member’s race packet at the Expo. The procedure will work as follows:
- You can pick up your packet and another packet for a friend or family member at no extra cost.
- You must have a copy of the photo ID, signed confirmation sheet and permission letter for the person whose packet you are getting.
- There is no additional cost associated with this.